Welcome!

This blog is for fun and to help my fading memory.I write these stories down strictly for entertainment value and as a bit of an outdoor journal for myself.I hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Difficulties of the Technical Kind

As I sit here on my floating steel prison,tugboat,I type these words on a keyboard with no letters.My normal go to computer has crashed and crashed hard.I have no way of getting a new one until I am released from work.I hope to be back online in the next two weeks.Please stay with me as I try and work my way through this technical maze.Enjoy the weather!

1 comment:

  1. Hey look at the bright side; maybe you will be upgraded to Windows 7 and can get a big network drive or something….

    Hey wait a minute, are you blogging with a TracFone ?

    ReplyDelete